Products & Services > Ancillary Coverage
Many people have extraordinary needs when it comes to insurance coverage. If you are in a flood zone for instance, you may be required to purchase flood insurance when you purchase your home. Special insurance is also available for homeowners located in areas that are prone to earthquakes. Umbrella insurance can provide an extra layer of protection if you ever find yourself responsible for damages that exceed the limits of your home or auto policies. If you are in need of any of these special insurance products or have some other unusual insurance coverage need, please give us a call and let us find the best coverage for your situation.